Saturday, September 3, 2011

it's O.V.E.R.

Assalammualaikum..

here i am again.

happy,happy.happy.. thanks my family n en.N.

wait!.. holiday is OVER!

before that, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI



i just can't get enough..isk.isk..
 going back to IPG as earlier as I can since I forgot to bring back my assignment.

it's okay..da pasrah cuti sat2 ja ny..

during this holiday, I managed to use it very "wisely".. not with studying but enjoying..haha


i went to watch Final Destination 5 with my siblings.. ngeri yang amat..
tgok 3D mmg lg feel la kn..

then went to A.S to eat McD n g mkan kat menara alor setar..motif nya?ntah..haha..here are some pictures..:



my lil bro








mmg sngat happy..

so,,untuk mndpatkan kepuasan sperti ny knaa tunggu cuti nanti plak..

i'm preparing my mind, my body n my soul for upcoming class..

since this sem i have exam,, gonna be busy, i guess,, no more fun like this.

x pa..redha.. bye peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment