Thursday, February 10, 2011

fly me aWay (:

will you fly me away.
take me away with you my love...


assalammualaikum..
 I'm back after the holiday..


well..again love makes me blind..
haha, i 
know I'm not suppose to fall in love with u, but i can't help my self..


every time i see you, my heart will fly away..


among all the guy, i found you..


u're special..
i i wish i was special too so that u can see me...


HEY YOU!! 
I'm here..
standing not so in front of u, but still i bet u can see me..(:






i wish i had a courage..
haha,
okla.. da merapu aq ny..


whatever it is..
u make me FLY AWAY!!


see you around this IPG..(:


thinking of u makes my heart beat fast..
as fast as u could never think...




till here cause i'm really sleepy right now..
byE.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment