Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm waiting

assalamualaikum n hi bloggers..

how r u??

Isnin amat memenatkan..
dengan kelas sampai petang n plus GERKO, it makes me dying..*sigh
plus MOCK exam result within this week.. it makes me so stressful n nervous. i just don't feel like doing anything. not know. =.=

playing volley ball for GERKO just increases  bruises all over my hand.. and i'm "happy" for that. damn happy.
 looks like mr.diseases loves me so much.. he keeps coming towards me recently..

then, i have math class during the night.. with all the assignment waiting..err.. i'm tired.. not  in the mood of writing.



ntahla..tiba2 i miss my honey.. manalah dya pergi.. lost without any news.. sedih sangat because x sempat jumpa dya..sapa2 ada jumpa dya,please contact me. :'(



"where'd u go,
i miss u so,
seems like it's been forever,
u have gone..
please come back home"


dya la tempat aq bercerita,tempat aq bermanja,tempat aq membebel..arghhh..rendu nak peluk dya..rendu nak  kacau dya tido..*bajet dya paham ja suma tuh..

isk..isk..i miss him damn much..

please come back home.. :'(

again.. please come back home..

No comments:

Post a Comment